- The vast majority of Americans (90%) say they are more loyal to a company that supports a cause (2013 Cone Communications Social Impact Study).
- 93% of consumers say that cause partnerships result in a more positive image of the company (2012 Edelman good purpose Study).
- Given similar price and quality, 91% of consumers are very or somewhat likely to switch brands to one that is associated with a good cause (2013 Cone Communications/Echo Global CSR Study).
- When U.S. companies support a cause, consumers report they are 90% more likely to trust a brand (2013 Cone Communications Social Impact Study).
- Your brand is a key piece of employee attraction and retention: half of the workforce and over 70% of students say a job where they can make an impact is important or essential to their happiness (Dale Carnegie Training and MSW Research; Net Impact What Workers Want in 2012).
When properly aligned, your cause is an integral part of your company’s image and will strengthen your reputation. By reviewing your key performance indicators and meeting with your staff, we will help you select a critical issue that resonates with your clients and employees. Then, we will work with you to develop a strategy that builds brand awareness by meeting your business objectives and simultaneously creating social impact in your community.
By working together and leveraging your respective assets, you will make a greater impact in the community you serve and gain brand loyalty. Once your cause has been defined, we will help you survey the landscape and understand the critical players in that field. Then, we will create strategies to engage in mutually-beneficial partnerships across the sectors that will not only further your cause, but also your bottom line.
Once your cause and appropriate partners have been identified, we will work with you to design a customized social impact plan which outlines the strategies and programs you will use to accomplish your goals. Once the plan is complete, we will create the appropriate collateral and messaging materials to help you promote your work.